Crap! That is not what we want you for an experience!
There are several reasons why it may be buffering:
- Check your internet connection on your device and make sure you are connected. If your modem or router was backed up from a power outage, be sure to power cycle your modem/router to ensure that you are getting a fresh connection.
- Check your battery level on the device. In most cases, it affects the loading of any streaming app movies or videos if you are almost on a low battery. Recharge it and get back to Reveel and start watching again!
- Restart your device to have a fresh background and go back to Reveel.
- Check If all movies or videos are the same, if yes, do 1, 2 & 3. Once done, you can also try reinstalling your Reveel app, and be sure to restart your device and log back into your account to start watching again.
- If all fail, be sure to contact support so we can check the issue for you. Please feel free to take a short video on what is happening each time you try to watch a movie while it buffers so we can better assess the problem.